Saturday, August 6, 2016

Yesterday weather was very nice and today is shaping up to be more of the same....

Pre-Meal - 188 mg/dl, 265 lbs, 124/71 bp, 79 pulse, 97.9 temp.
Small Portions, Walking & S-Biking. The days are getting nicer.

So these week has been hugely successful. I help a few people, thank you to those that allowed me to do so. And I was able to get Android Nougat beta loaded on my Nexus 9, which had blocked itself back in April attempting to update the month security patches. And then finally my Chromebook that had failed to charge or even power up. Showed a sign that pointed me in the direction of a solution. I took it out to finally deposit it for recycling and plugged it in for the last time to test.

To my total surprise it power light came on and alternated between orange, red and green and that not all. It powered on! I logged in and it even did an Update to the OS. That is when I discovered it was either the battery or the usb power connector.

I then took it to second time around computers in Fairway Plaza and they found the battery failed and replaced it. Yes I now have my Chromebook back....YES!!!! happy camper...

No comments:

Post a Comment